The multi-journey travelcard allows you to make several journeys within the purchased zones, with the possibility of hopping off and on at any time within the validity period.
What else do you need to know?
- Upon purchase, the multi-journey travelcard can be loaded on Ape card (electronic travelcard) or purchased in paper format at ticket counters and on AutoPostale regional buses.
- The travelcard must be stamped before commencing the journey.
- A special ticket is issued when you stamp a multi-journey travelcard that is loaded onto the Ape card. This ticket must be kept for possible ticket inspections.
- The multi-journey travelcard in paper format should be validated using the specific stamping machines.
- The multi-journey travelcard can be used by several passengers at the same time, by stamping one box for each adult.
- The reduced-fare multi-journey travelcard can also be used by adults by stamping two boxes for each passenger.
- The multi-journey travelcard is valid for a period of 3 years.
Multi-journey travelcard: prices (valid from June 1st, 2019)