The 1-day travelcard allows you to travel all day, until 5 a.m. the following morning, within your chosen zones, hopping off and on as many times you want.
What else do you need to know?
- The 1-day travelcard is valid on the date of issue and can be also purchased in advance from ticket counters.
- 1st and 2nd class 1-day travelcards are available. Class upgrades are possible for individual zones.
- 1-day travelcard purchased in advance must be stamped before travel.
- The price of a 1-day travelcard corresponds to the cost of 2 single tickets for the same zones.
- The1-day travelcard can not be refounded link
1-day travelcard: prices (rvalid from June 1st, 2019)