The monthly Arcobaleno pass is the ideal solution for people who travel by public transport at certain times of year.
Monthly pass on SwissPass
- The first issue or renewal should be made at authorised ticket counters. It can also be purchased over the phone from: AutoPostale travel advice and sales
0840 852 852 or Rail Service FFS passenger travel advice and sales 0848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min, 24 hours a day), if paying by credit card.
- The SwissPass card (red card) can be replaced several times, upon payment of an administrative fee of CHF 30.- in accordance with Tariff T600 figure 200.1.
- It can also be renewed at ffs.ch/acquistare.
- Further information at the following link.
Monthly pass in paper format
- The pass consists of a travel pass and a basic travel ID valid for 5 years (with a photograph and signature). This ID is required in order to renew the pass.
- The first issued of a monthly pass must be done through ticket counters, but can be renewed at ticket machines and through regional bus drivers in most cases. It is advisable to renew the pass through the transport company that issued it.
- The paper monthly pass cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
For more information on how to renew your pass, please go to: www.arcobaleno.ch/renewal
Monthly Pass Arcobaleno: prices (valid from June 1st, 2019)