Arcobaleno passes are the right choice for people who use public transport regularly, making it possible to travel and save while respecting the environment at the same time.
The Arcobaleno pass is:
- Weekly, monthly or annual
- 1st or 2nd class for adults (aged 25 or older)
- 2nd class for children/young people (aged 6 - 24)
Guide for the purchase of an Arcobaleno pass
- Minimum purchase of two adjoining zones.
- Only zones 10, 20 and 30 can be purchased individually.
- The price of the pass remains the same for 6 or more zones and is thus valid for all Ticino and Moesano.
- Young people can purchase a 1st class pass by paying the adult rate.
- A passport photograph and identification are required the first time a monthly or annual pass is purchased.
- The user is free to choose the starting date of the validity period.
- The FFS Half-fare travelcard pass and the Ape card cannot be used to buy Arcobaleno passes.